First Blog

     Hello, I am Gregory Fisher, this is my first blog and I am completely new to this whole photography scene and I'm even more new to journalism. I had an interest in photography ever since senior high school, but never got the chance to take photos. This was because my phone camera sucks as well as the storage. The other is because cameras are very expensive. I am majoring in Communications to be better off with talking to people and part of it was to not take a lot of math classes. Mostly it aligned with my career choice of being a photographer/editor.

   It's kind of embarrassing to say but this will be my second time doing a photography-type class, the first one failed because of my lack of technology. I have little to no experience with photography. My phone has a not-so-good camera so I can't use it. I want to learn how to do more photography so I hope I can get to learn a lot of stuff from the class. This is one of the only photos I've taken in my life, its the only good photo I had:


  One of my goals this term for the class is to get some gnarly photos that could be my new favorite photo. 
  My second goal is to take photos in public and not get shy/get over my social anxiety.
  My third goal is to learn tips and tricks on how to do photojournalism.

I do not have any photos i took this week because of my late drop-in in class, so here are photos of what i took in my whole intire life.

 
This is when i was at home and felt goofy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Photos

Week 3